jueves, 13 de mayo de 2021

Computher or Cell-phone?


I am a person who frequently uses these two technological devices. It was difficult for me to decide which of these two is my favorite.


The cell phone is the device that I spend more time compared to the PC, there I can have fun, search for information on the web and it is at my fingertips.

However, the computer is a very useful technological tool when it comes to studying at university, because on the web you can find a lot of things and the computher is more comfortable than the cell phone. Also I can play with my friends, I can have a lot of fun with this one.

The computer has helped me a lot in university, I am very grateful with this one. I have been able to do research on the web, I have been able to connect to online classes, I have been able to make video calls with my friends, that I love them very much. However, my vision has been negatively affected. Probably with the frequency that I use the computer I will have to use vision-glasses. 


I seriously recommend using the computer, as long as they are not excessive hours of use, because It have problems that threaten human health.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog #5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today I'm going to talk about of the changes to my study programme Well, I'll start by telling you that from the sta...