martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

The versatile and tasty of cakes...


Hi everyone! I'd like to tell you about something that I love to eat... 


I really like to cook. I like to prepare and eat cakes: lemon pie, fruit tartlets, chocolate brownies, berry tarts, fruit kuchen, cookies, pancakes, etc. But my favorite is the tasty fluffy cake, its something simple, easy to cook and very tasty.

Prepare a cake is very easy, you need flour, baking powder, sugar, grated lemon, eggs, oil, water and some nuts such as almonds or walnuts. When I prepare a banana cake I don't need to use eggs and I think its very tasty, I recommend it to all people, 



The cake is quite versatile to prepare because you can prepare it in different ways, different flavors and different designs. I can use many other ingredients to prepare the cake and decorate it, to make it aesthetically beautiful.


I love to eat cake because of its texture and sweet things fascinate me, I like its fluffiness, I like its crust because it is tasty. Also I can accompany it with a tea cup or coffee at any time of the day.






However, the cake contains a lot of sugar in its composition, so it could be harmful to my health. This is why I decided to reduce the sugar intake in my daily diet to be able to enjoy a delicious cake.


And do you like to eat cakes?

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Mati, I love your favorite food, i love cakes and I also love to bake them, but I like them much more if they're iced and without the need to use the oven. I hope someday we can cooj something sweet haha.
    Greetings muy friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Matías, I love everything you prepare!!! I hope to see you later and you will prepare me a chocolate brownie hehe

    ResponderEliminar

Blog #5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today I'm going to talk about of the changes to my study programme Well, I'll start by telling you that from the sta...