sábado, 1 de octubre de 2022

Blog Post #2: The best holiday

Hi everyone! I've never been in a concert, so I'd like to write you about my best holidays of my life.

When summers comes arround, my family and I always visit the countryside of my grandmather. The people who live in there is so different between city people. The country and the forest are awesome and amazing, 

I love feeling that when I visit the countryside I disconnect from reality.I liked interacting with animals. My grandmother had horses, cows, sheep, pigs, chicks, geese, among others. My favorite animal is the horse and I remember that I loved riding a horse and feeling that sensation that you are "galloping" and jumping over the green grass.

Also, the Cordillera de los Andes is very close of my grandmather's countryside, the climate is very versatile... Sometimes rain, sometimes the sun shines a lot, and rarely you could finding with snow, yes! snow in summer! It is seriously very beautiful to do any outdoor activity. I remember that I loved to have fun swimming in the river and see many little fish and other animals under the river.



That was all, thank you very much for reading.

Bye!

5 comentarios:

  1. The countryside is very relaxing especially the sound of nature.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It must be a very beautiful place from the way you describe it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This place should be very beautiful, someday I would like to ride on horse

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Life in the countryside is wonderful and peaceful, the truth is that I prefer the countryside to the city.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Have a time in this place should be so enjoyable after a long week

    ResponderEliminar

Blog #5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today I'm going to talk about of the changes to my study programme Well, I'll start by telling you that from the sta...