sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2022

Blog Post #1: A country you would like to visit

Hi everyone!
My name is Matías Jaque, student of Chemistry and Pharmacy of 3° year.

I would like to visit Indonesia, a country ubicated in the continent of Asia, its made up for more than 17500 islands. I'd like to visit this country because I'm interested of its geological structures, I love the nature and there are a lot of mountains to climb and active volcanos. I know there is much people that say Indonesia has a world of beauty and diversity. I'm so surprised, because I discovered that there are many beaches where you can surf and dive. I always wanted to practice dive under the water... Maybe in a river or the ocean... I don't know, its a dream that I wish to realize. Also Indonesia have the second tropical forest mostest big in the planet. so I'd like to do all I mentioned previously in this country.



I'm not sure if I would like to study and live there, I don't know how this country manages this topics and how its works the country system. And about the work... I'm not very sure, because I think the pharmaceutical legislation between Chile and Indonesia could be different. But... yes, I'd like to work there and every other country.




Well, thats all. Thanks for reading and congrats to get here. As you can see, I love the nature and green topics, maybe I'd like to tell you more on the others english post blogs.

Bye!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog #5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today I'm going to talk about of the changes to my study programme Well, I'll start by telling you that from the sta...