sábado, 29 de octubre de 2022

Blog Post #4: Travel to the past.

 Hi everyone, I'd like to tell you some memories I have of childhood.

I remember that I loved to play with ants, with my little brother. He and I playing go out with a magnifying glass, a bucket of water, a spoon and a cube of sugar. We dug up the earth and created a path of water to a rock. Under that rock there were lots of ants and we put sugar under that rock. The ants liked it because they made their nests under that rock.

Sometimes we used the magnifying glass to burn them, just to arouse my curiosity, but trying to not kill them, because they were our pets.

Today I would love to play with ants and give them sugar cubes for they are ready for winter.

That was it,

Greetings and see you next time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog #5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today I'm going to talk about of the changes to my study programme Well, I'll start by telling you that from the sta...