jueves, 29 de abril de 2021

Science arouses my curiosity

When I was a little boy I used to look at the sky and I loved to enjoy looking at how mysterious the universe was

I was very curious so I loved discovering new things, I enjoyed manipulate things, play with mud, see changes in matter like explotions, and discover new places of the nature.

When I went to school, science aroused my curiosity of child to want to know more and more, I loved practical activities, chemistry and its applications, all of this were ideal for me. 


Maths and science were my strengths so I decided for a career that was full of science: Chemistry and Pharmacy, I discovered the field of public health, I really liked the career and I'm committed to taking care of the people health and any species within the pharmaceutical area, and I want to be able to contribute a little bit to this world.



At this moment I would like to work in the area of ​​communitary pharmacy or investigation, starting my professional field in popular pharmacies. Also I would like to see how to contribute to the environment from pharmacology to advance to sustainable medication and be an aport to stop the global warm. 


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Mati! Your post is a amazing, I LOVE YOUR INITIATIVE TO STOP THE GLOBAL WARMING OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY!! You will be able to do all that and more, you will be a good pharmacist, have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar

Blog #5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today I'm going to talk about of the changes to my study programme Well, I'll start by telling you that from the sta...