martes, 6 de julio de 2021

Do I admire someone?

Hi everyone! I hope you are fine. On this moment I'm trying to think of someone I admire but I don't really have references. However I have considered my pre-universitary physics teacher. She was able to make me understand the relevance of sciences, with her I was able to watch the scientific content in a funny way. Also, this teacher makes me learn basic sciences like physics, chemical, and maths. Taking this base I caught myself in the world of curiosity, everything was magnific and in that moment I wanted to discover all of the misterys arround this wolrd, but not only earth misterys, I'm talking about everything, even outer space, "the universe".

It should be noted that I don't really admire someone, but this teacher is currently living in Spain, she currently doesn't teaching physics and I'm so grateful with her.

Until this day I haven't people to admire and I think that although Its great to admire someone from our scientific area, admiring yourself is the best you can have.


Regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog #5: Changes to my study programme

 Hello everyone today I'm going to talk about of the changes to my study programme Well, I'll start by telling you that from the sta...